Thursday, June 26, 2008

Keaton's Visit...

So I know I just posted, but I thought it would be fun to post some of Keaton's stay so if Heidi ever gets on she can see what her daughter is up too.
It has only been three days, but we have already had so much fun. The first day we tried to get all organized and situated. Keaton is eating a ton of food, and she is sleeping noon and night. We do have some times when she gets up but so far so good.

Day two we had a picnic and went to the park. We had so much fun. Keaton loved every minute of it. She is such a big girl, she tired claming the ladder all on her own. No worries though, someone was always near by. Nothing bad happened.





She loved the swings.





Mom and Dad even had a good time.





Today, we took Luke on a walk and we stopped at another park. To bad I didn't have my camera because we did have a lot of fun. Then, when Keaton was down taking her nap, I cut my hair. I have been asked to blog it, so here it is. What do you think?
Sorry I look pretty bad, facewise...

11 comments:

Julie said...

Looks pretty cute! Way to go. Mom and Dad look so excited!

Yoli said...

Misty you are adorable. Loved your adventures in babysitting. Would you happen to be free July 31st? Ha
Love your new couch - congrats!!
Love, your cousin Yolanda

Cindi B. said...

I love your hair! I wish I could pull off short hair too. Super cute.

Anonymous said...

Keaton looks like she has grown since I saw her 5 days ago! Thanks for posting the pictures. Mom and Dad look pretty tired. I hope Keaton isn't running them ragged. Misty your hair looks awesome. I love it. Thanks for taking good care of my baby. xoxoxo Heidi

Buhrmi8 said...

I wish I would be free July 31st because that would be so fun to see you guys again. But sadly... I will be in EUROPE!!!! So, we will have to set that up some other time! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yolonda will you be here on July 31st??? Did I miss something? sorry I am a little new to this blog world.

Anonymous said...

Misty you poor girl. You have to go to Europe? How miserable. HAHAHAHA! You can always go she George for his final shows. Man I am pathetic.

KristiLee said...

Misty you crack me up!
I love your shorter hair...
Did you get any pictures of the bike ridin'?
Love you!

Yoli said...

Misty - have fun in EUROPE! Please post details about your trip!!! Maybe next time on the babysitting thing! :)

No, I won't be there on July 31st...I just need a babysitter and Misty was my top choice...here in Odessa TX :) Wish I was going to be there though!

Heidi, you must LOVE George Michael. :)

Buhrmi8 said...

I need to post about the bike, but I will later, I am keeping pretty busy.

Yolanda, anytime I would love to come down there and babysit. Really!! You would have to get me down there :) But other then that I would love too. Oh and since your boys don't really know me they might not like it, but I would LOOOOOOVE IT!

Yoli said...

Misty, my boys would LOVE you - they fell in love with Heidi, Keaton and Cindi immediately. They still remember them - I hope one day we can all be together again. You are a sweetie!! Love ya!