Thursday, June 26, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Heidi and I met up in Las Vegas to see George Michael in concert. We laughed, Heidi cried, we danced, we had a great time. Here are a few pictures and videos of the concert. Enjoy
Heidi and I anticipating the big night with George!  

Before the event Heidi tried to win a little extra cash for Keaton's college savings.  We learned that although Wheel of Fortune makes you feel cool because it shouts really loud when you win, it doesn't bring big wins.  Haywire was the game of the day.

!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss my husband while he is on tour. Thanks for posting the pictures Cindi. I had a wonderful time.
xoxoxo Heidi

Yoli said...

Heidi, you are too funny! Love the darker hair on you! You look great! Sounds like a fun time for you, Cindi and your cute daughter!
Love ya, Yolanda

Buhrmi8 said...

I am sooooooooooooooo jealous!

Anonymous said...

I wish you could have been there too Misty. We still have time to make the Seattle show on July 2. I want to start following him around while he tours. ha ha!
Hi Yoli. Thanks for the compliment. I am enjoying my hair being dark. It is fun. I love your new hair cut too! My old boss forwarded me an email you sent me. Email me at my personal email buhrmi2@hotmail.com, unfortunately I lost my job at the mortgage company. I hope all is well. xoxoxo Heidi

Anonymous said...

Once the restraining order has been lifted I can reunite with my Georgie once again!

Loyce said...

I miss the strawberry blonde!!!

Love, Mom

KristiLee said...

How fun! I like your new look to Heidi!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kristi! Mom, no need to worry, it will be back someday soon. You know me! Always changine my hair! Love you! xoxoxo Heidi

Julie said...

Since everyone is posting on hair color, I thought I'd add my opinion. I like the change with brown, but I am with Mom. I have always loved your strawberry blonde. I was always jealous at how it set you apart from the rest of us. In a family our size, it was great to have something all your own! I'd love you no matter the hair color though!