Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting...

As most of you know, this weekend I left my cute little Luke, to go and babysit for Julie and Rod down in Utah. It was sad to leave Lukie behind, but I had my hands full. Fortunately we did end up having a ton of fun.
We were lucky enough to have Aunt Sherri bring over her AWESOME pool. It was pretty much the highlight of the weekend for the little ones. They played all day and night!



They played so hard, they got very tired and had to take a little cat nap. The funny thing is, they are just pretending to be asleep. It was pretty stinkin´cute!




We didn´t actually see to much of the boys, but when we did it was pretty fun!




It all ended with celebrating Wesley´s 15th Birthday! Happy Birthday Wes!


It was pretty difficult getting a good picture from this kid!


During the trip I even had time to head out with Sherri and the girls and purchase my first real couch! I can´t believe it I am a growing up. I can´t wait to get the money from my signing bonus, to help pay for it! It will be a GREAT day. Feel free to send all your extra cash my way!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks for the post. I am always interested in seeing what goes on at my house when I am not there. Thanks for all you do for me and my family. You are a great aunt and even better baby sister. Love you!