Monday, June 23, 2008

The Birthday Party!!! What fun we had...










Well, Saturday was the big birthday party and everyone had a BLAST - wish you could have all been there...



We had a beach type theme and lots of water...



Everyone enjoyed the new waterslide - I swear this is one of the best investments I ever made!
















































We also had a pool - and pawpaw made a sand box beach....






















We can't forget our monkey pinata - had fun trying to break it but had to turn to Cody for a little strength to get the job done! haha
















And we can't forget the highlite of the day........



The performance of "Happy Birthday to You" by Pawpaw and the Daddy-o's!! hehehe (Cecil made me promise there would be no pictures ~ ha who does he think he is dealing with here!!)























I have to say we are two very proud parents and grandparent and feel so fortunate to have such a beautiful family and the time we can have to spend together!!!



And I of course and so proud to be married to the best father and husband around!!


Love you all!

You each have an open invitation to come on down to Texas and try out the new waterslide!!

7 comments:

Yoli said...

Looks like great fun!!! Where in TX are you?

Love, Yolanda!

KristiLee said...

We're in Northeast Texas (approx. 45 miles from Texarkana) Little town called English.
And yes it was fun - we were celebrating 3 of the 5 grandkids birthday (Skye 2 years, Kylie 4 years and Colton 6 years) - good memories!

Yoli said...

oh okay, I know where you are now. We are on the total opposite end of TX. Good ole West Texas!ha My parents-in-law get over your way sometimes...Your yard is beautiful and that slide!!! What a fun birthday party! You are blessed!
Love ya, Yolanda

Loyce said...

Wow, what a slide. Wish we were closer so we could enjoy the family fun. I agreed, Cecil is tops!!!!! We love you all very much. Was Chaz there?

Love, Mom

Julie said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there. Maybe sometime I'll actually get my kids to the great state of Texas!

KristiLee said...

Yeah - Chaz was there - he is actually in the 6 slide picture getting ready to go.....

We certainly are blessed! Love you all and look forward to seeing you soon - hopefully! ;-)

Buhrmi8 said...

I am so jealous, I wish I was there! It looked like an wickedly awesome time!