Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hangin with Jayden

This week, instead of going to daycare, Jayden is hanging out with me while Jackie goes to work. We've been busy. We're trying to take it all in before we head to Idaho next week. Here's a little of what we've done so far.

We went to the park close to my house to check out the toys there.

We went to Microsoft and had lunch with Rob.

We went to the Woodland Park zoo. The Hippos were our favorite part. There were three and they were chasing each other all around. We stayed and watched them for about 20 min.





Jayden loved petting the goats in the petting zoo.



We climbed trees.


We drove tractors.

We went to the aquarium.

And shook hands with an octopus!


Saw all different types of fish.

So far we've been having a great time.

5 comments:

Julie said...

So fun! Wish we had been there to go to the zoo and aquarium. I love them both. Give him a kiss for me.

heidib said...

Looks like a lot of fun. He is so cute. I wish I could see him and you! Have a safe trip to Idaho! Love you. xo

Turner Girls said...

Wow you guys have been busy!! Can't wait to see you!!! Give him a kiss for me too!! I love you both!!

Joyce Becerra said...

You are such a wonderful Aunt. He looks like he is having a great time. So very sweet.

KristiLee said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. It's great that you guys get to spend time together - I know mom and dad are really looking forward to seeing you both!
Love you!