Monday, May 18, 2009

Chaz's Address

Just when I thought I was going to have to have my phone surgically attached I was so worried that I would miss Chaz's one and only call - I received an e-mail last night from the base missionaries. They were able to spend time with Chaz yesterday during church and he ask them to send me his address. Aparently the "flights" have to earn the privledge of a phone call and letter writting and may not be able to do either for a couple of weeks. They can however receive letters and family & friends are encouraged to write often letters of support and encouragement. I of course mailed my first letter this morning, and hope that everyone will write him as often as possible. I figure with such a large family he will hopefully never go a day without receiving something.
AB MCCOY, CHARLES G.
331 TRS / FLT 472 Dorm A-3
PSC #3
1320 Truemper Street
Lackaland AFB, Texas 78236-5570
Please pray that Chaz is safe and strong and at peace while he is away from family and friends.
I love you all!
Kristi

3 comments:

Loyce said...

Hooray, will mail a letter today!

GHB said...

Letter is on the way

KristiLee said...

Great - I know he will love to hear from everyone. This separation anxiety it killing me - not sure how he's taking it! :) I know he was so sure that he was going to get to call me by Saturday - I am thankful that the missionaries were there and able to e-mail the information to me - I was about to go crazy with worry!