Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And he's off...

I just wanted to let everyone know that Chaz is off on his adventure with the US Air Force -
I am so very proud of him!!

I spoke to him earlier and he is on his way to San Antonio where he should arrive around 8:30 tonight.

Although his leaving yesterday was a little emotional, he sounded great today and really excited. There were 5 other guys heading out with him, one of them he had classes with in college.

I should get a quick call from him toward the end of the week letting me know he's there, ok and giving me his address; then we won't be able to talk to him until his graduation in July. I will post his address here as soon as I get it and hope that everyone will write him as often as possible.

Love you all!

Kristi

4 comments:

Loyce said...

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to get his address.

GHB said...

Unto the Wild Blue Yonder he goes. Wish I could do it again.

Michael Becerra said...

Way to go Chaz! I am proud that you will be off serving our great country!

Kasey said...

I am so proud of my baby brother!! I know he is going to do and amazing job!!! I cant wait to see him in july and everyone else!!!