Thursday, December 18, 2008

A little more than an inch

So....It actually ended up snowing ALL DAY! We ended up getting about 6 inches of snow in Bellevue. School is cancelled again tomorrow. That's three in a row for me. They are expecting more snow in our area on Sunday. Good news is, I got all my Christmas presents wrapped. Bad news is, I have to make up all of these days in June.

Rob came and got me this evening. In route back to his house he found a huge, untouched parking lot and he just couldn't resist...
Hope you are enjoying the snow in your area too!

3 comments:

Turner Girls said...

Wow I am impressed school actually called off for a reason ; ) We went Christmas shopping last night, all the parking lots were a big slushy mess! We are under a winter storm warning until tomorrow so we will see what happens next. Have fun in the snow and be careful, people do not know how to drive in it up there!!

Loyce said...

Sounds like your Christmas vacation has already started if there is more snow coming on Sunday. A White Christmas in Bellevue!

Michael Becerra said...

That snow sounds beautiful but I am cold-averse. Merr Christmas.