Thursday, September 11, 2008

RISE AND SHOUT THE COUGARS ARE OUT!

My two alma maters played each other last Saturday. I got my undergrad deg at BYU and my Masters deg at UW.  The game was at Husky stadium but we bought tickets through the BYU alumni association so we sat in the BYU section.  I, of course, was supporting BYU.  I never missed a home game during my 4 years in Utah.  Because we were sitting in the BYU section, Rob insisted on wearing a UW shirt...
As the game got underway, Rob quickly forgot what team he was supposed to be supporting and kept cheering for the RIGHT team!  About halfway through the game, Rob decided he need to wear the colors of the better team, so he covered up the t-shirt with my sweatshirt.  Can anyone say "fairweather fan"?!


1 comment:

Yoli said...

Love it!! Too funny! College football is such a blast!