Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My baby is a college man now!

Well, Chaz officially started college today - he was a little nervous, but mostly excited about this new chapter in his life! I still can't believe that we are here! He has grown up to be such a wonderful young man - I am so proud to be his mom!
Thank you to each and every one of you who played a part in making him the awesome guy he is today!
I wanted to post a few pictures - hope you enjoy them as much as I have...
Love you all!
Kristi



























6 comments:

Julie said...

I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday we bought him the train cake for his first birthday! Where does the time go? Good luck Chaz! WE love you!

Cindi B. said...

Chaz, just remember, that even though you are now a college man, you are never going to be too big for "daddy bear hugs"!

Kasey said...

I love you chaz! I am so proud of you. I cant believe you are already in college. It seems like just yesterday you were obsessed with barney!!!! Well i love you and good luck!!!

Loyce said...

We are so proud of you Chaz!!

Love, Grandma & Grandpa

Buhrmi8 said...

YAHOO!!!! I am so excited for my Chazie. He is so grown up. CONGRATULATIONS!

heidib said...

WOW I can't believe how fast time flies. I love the pictures and memories they bring up in my mind. Congratulations on all you have accomplished so far in life CHAZ. You are truly a young man I look up to and admire. Love AUNT HEIDI