Friday, June 13, 2008

Goooooooooooaal!

So a couple weeks ago, I was able to go to Qwest Field and see Brazil beat Canada in a Soccer. It was awesome. I was in Brazil win they won the World Cup 6 years ago, and I've always wanted to go to a major soccer game ever since. I was super excited to go watch the game and of course, be around Brazilians and speak a little Portuguese.  Here are some pictures from the night.  
The pictures a little blurry but I think you get the idea.  Just because you're 9 months pregnant, that doesn't mean you should stop enjoying yourself, right?!  This woman danced the night away while letting it all hang out.  I'm sure her child will come out dancing!
My friends, Bob Brown (served in Brazil), Janeatte, Mackenzie, Austin (served in Brazil), and Me.
Mackenzie, Austin and I at the game.  Austin and I came dressed ready to support our team.  The shirts that Bob and Janeatte are wearing above are mine as well!  You can never have to much Brazilian paraphernalia!
This group of Brazilian fans played music and danced during the ENTIRE game.  The music never stopped.  I don't know how they didn't get tired.  Especially the guy on the drums, but the beat was constant throughout the whole game.  If there is one thing Brazilians know how to do it is have a good time!
A little close up action of the game.  Brazil won 3-2!  Patria Amada Brasil!

3 comments:

Yoli said...

Cindi! What a great time! You do so many fun things. I can't believe you are still in school! When does your school start? Sept? I KNOW you will enjoy summer once it gets here. You live life to the fullest. I hope one day we get to live some life with you and yours somewhere! :)
I saw a saying today that I loved. It said "Don't wait for life to happen, Make it happen!"
Luv Ya!

Julie said...

Sounds fun! Wish we could do some of these things with you! Love ya!

Buhrmi8 said...

Haha I love the pregnant belly... When I am pregnant (If I am ever) I am going to be just like that! ;)