Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday. There are so many wonderful things to say about her I'm having a hard time knowing where to start! I love my mother because of who she is and all that she has taught me. She is an amazing woman. When ever I need something she is there to provide it from a cooked meal, to taking care of you when you are sick, to cleaning the house before you come to visit, to calling to check on you, to staying up late and talking to you, etc.
My mom is one of the most caring and loving people I have ever met. She is always concerned about others and their comfort and their well being. Many times I have called crying and she cried with me, or called with great news and she rejoiced with me. She has always supported me in all that I have chosen to do, giving me her full support. From college, to mission, to career choices to chosing the man I'm going to marry, my mother has always been there cheering me on every step of the way. Having grown up and recognized more of what is out there in this world, I have learned that I am one of the luckiest girls on earth. I am lucky because I have one of the best mothers on earth. That is truly no understatement. I love being around her, because when I am, that is when I truly feel like I am home.
I love you mom!
Happy Birthday!
Below are a few pictures of good times I've had with my mom. Enjoy!

Mom found a great way to entertain us on one of my trips to Idaho. We went to go explore a waterfall in the area. Little did we know this trip would turn into a real adventure. We got caught in a Hail storm to beat all hail storms. Literally hail the size of golf balls and it was falling with brute force. The hail left bruises on our backs and cuts on our head and hands. It was a true adventure!


Here is another example of how wonderful my mom is. I came to visit and told her I wanted to learn how to make doughnuts. So she got all of the stuff ready and we made all different kinds. Chocolate, cinnamon sugar, and powdered sugar! They turned out wonderful. Thanks mom for teaching me yet another skill!
I LOVE MY MOM!

No comments: