Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Loyce's 8 Things List

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going to Time Out for Women this weekend with my daughters.
2. Going to California in two weeks to visit Heidi and Keaton.
3. Summer coming (it is in the 50-60s today again)
4. Moving one day???
5. Seeing Chaz in his Air Force uniform
6. Jayden coming for the summer
7. Getting old enough for Medicare so I don't have to pay so much for INSURANCE
8. Being with Jimmy again one day

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Got up at 6:30 AM!!!
2. Went to Teton and got my blanket order
3. Went to the library and got my new book to read Wild Swans
4. Cleaned upstairs
5. Mailed a package to my sister
6. Played bingo with Braden, Halle, Parker & Grandpa
7. Played Flashlight Hide & Seek with Halle & Parker
8. Watched Jon & Kate Plus Eight

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Ride a bike
2. Go to Branson Missouri
3. Move
4. Have all my children and grandchildren live near
5. Start an exercise program and do it faithfully
6. Be more perfect in all I do
7. Do more service for others
8. Move

8 Shows I watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Lie to Me
3. Law & Order CI
4. Monk
5. Psych
6. Castle
7. Jon & Kate Plus Eight
8. Eli Stone

5 comments:

Yoli said...

Oh thank you for doing your "8 Things" aunt Loyce! I enjoyed reading more about you!!

You have some exciting things to do coming up!

Luv ya!

Cindi B. said...

Is it cheating if you have "Move" twice? :) Does that mean you want to actually move twice? Thanks for sharing mom. I loved it.

Loyce said...

It means I really want to MOVE!

Buhrmi8 said...

I love you!!!!!

Michael Becerra said...

Aunt Loyce, I keep praying that your house will sell. Love, Michael Becerra