Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What we've been up to.....

I have been telling myself that I was going to post a few pictures of some of the exciting things we've been able to do lately, but here we are a few weeks and adventures later - so I will summarize them for you! ;-)


First... Cecil, Chaz & I went to an airshow at Barksdale AFB - I have always loved watching the planes, big or small, perform the exciting tricks:




















Then Cecil & I had awesome seats at Kenny Chesney's concert in Shreveport - this is how he made his grand entrance - right next to US!!




















& then.... this past weekend we got the chance to visit with Skye, Blayne & little Chloe - they are growing up so fast - we had a lot of fun. I am now officially "granny" (Skye decided I needed a name different than everyone else)! also notice Skye & Chloe's matching outfits? Oh yeah - if they can't match they don't get dressed!

























& then... well we didn't get to see Kasey & the kids, but I just love them so much and am so proud to be their "mamaw" well I just had to include these adorable pictures!




































I love & miss you all and hope everyone is doing great!!!!
Love,
Kristi


























4 comments:

Yoli said...

Lucky! You've been up to fun stuff! Cool Pics! SO close to Kenny! How FUN!!! All your grandbabies are gorgeous! You are blessed!!!

GHB said...

What a blast. I love air shows too.

Joyce Becerra said...

What beautiful Grandbabies!

Anonymous said...

LOved the pictures! Skye and Blayne are getting so big, the baby is adorable. Alway love to see pictures of Kasey, Colton, Kylie & Maddie. Love you!!

Mom