Thursday, March 5, 2009

Teaching Skiing

So Rob convinced me that I needed to teach skiing this year. After only one season on Skis I was more than a little hesitant, but he convinced me and I'm so glad he did. I ended up having a great group of 4 year-olds that I taught for 8 weeks. We had a blast. They started off the first week barely being able to walk in their ski boots. Now they can ride the chair lift by themselves and come down the mountain all on their own. It was fun to watch them progress. I made a video of the kids. Check it out:


Rob taught a group of 7 year-olds. you can see his video at:

Enjoy!
Thanks Rob for always pushing me to try something new!

>

2 comments:

Loyce said...

How fun, looks like they had good teachers!

You inspire me with all you do and do so well.

Love, Mom

Yoli said...

Great job Cindi! Trying something new and doing a great job at it!
Cute video!