Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I love being a grandma ~
































































Kasey, Marc and the kids came in to visit last weekend - we had perfect weather in the 80's and spent a wonderful day at the park. I am by no means a photographer, but thought these pictures of Colton, Kylie & Madelynn turned out really well so I just wanted to share.

I love being a grandma to these 3 awesome kids!
Love you all & hope you're having a GREAT week!




















6 comments:

GHB said...

Maybe you ought to take up photography. Great shots.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! They are growing so fast and oh so cute. I just want to hug them all.

Love, Mom

Buhrmi8 said...

So cute!!!

Joyce Becerra said...

Beautiful kiddos!!!! Lucky Grandma!!! Love Aunt Joyce

Michael Becerra said...

I think the pictures look really great! Thanks for sharing.

Yoli said...

Kristi! You are a photographer! Love those cute smiles!


PS. I awarded you all a "sisterhood award" on my blog. You can copy it and save it to your computer by visiting my blog. Luv you all!