Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dinner With Jackie and Jayden

Mike set up a dinner with Jackie and Jayden. So last night, Rob and I met Sherrie and Mike, and Jackie and Jayden at the Keg in Kirkland. I took a lot of pictures and thought I would share them all. We all had a great time! Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Jayden did a good job of entertaining us all.
Playing with one of the Trains Grandma got him for Christmas.

Eating the Butter off the knife.

Coloring.

Opening Presents.

Cooling off his fingers after I got lemon juice all over them!

Jayden even took a break from all of his entertaining and took this picture of Rob and I.

Jayden, Aunt Cindi, and Uncle Mike

Jayden and Aunt Cindi

Jayden and Uncle Michael

7 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for taking those. It's great to see them both. Actually it was great to see all of you.

My Life Est. 1984 said...

That made my day. :) Thanks

Loyce said...

That made my day too! Thanks Cindi for the beautiful pictures.

Buhrmi8 said...

They made my day as well... I wish I was there. He is pretty adorable.

KristiLee said...

He is adorable and getting so big. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Love you all!

Turner Girls said...

Thanks for setting that up and sharing it with us!! Jayden is getting so big! I can not wait to see you all in person in a month or two!!

Love ya

Sherri

heidib said...

Jackie looks great and Jayden is adorable. He looks so much like Jimmy. I hope I can see him before he is all grown up. xoxoxo