Monday, December 8, 2008

Kids visit

Had a fun time with Colton, Kylie & Madelynn over the Thanksgiving break - I am so proud to have such awesome grandkids. Poor little Maddie fell and got a black eye :( but Kasey said I can still see them! :)



Here are a few other things we did while they were here....
Decorated the tree



Made a gingerbread house

Looked at Christmas lights

Played (the blue on her head is makeup that Kylie put on her)

Enjoyed spending time together


And did a little boxing

(the story we agreed on was that she fought the bull and won)

LOVE YOU ALL!!

7 comments:

Loyce said...

What a fun time! Ouch, it looks like it hurt a little.

heidib said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am jealous. Wish Keaton and I could have been there. Poor Maddie. OUCH!

KristiLee said...

We always have fun - I have a ton more pictures, but have been trying to limit myself when posting! :) I really am so lucky to have these sweet kiddos in my life, and be able to have them stay with me from time to time.
Yeah - Maddie was a little upset about the bump, but nothing a kiss and a little homemade banana pudding couldn't cure! :-)

Buhrmi8 said...

FUN STUFF!

Yoli said...

What sweet memories for everyone! Sorry about the bump! She's still as cute as a button!

Julie said...

Looks like fun!

Michael Becerra said...

Kristi,
I don't think you should limit yourself from posting lots and lots of pictures. It is great to see everyone. You have a bunch of cute little kiddos there.