Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jimmy!

I just wanted to say that I am soo glad that i was able to come up there and see everyone. The reason for the visit should not have been why we came. Jimmy and the rest of the brothers and sisters have always felt like they were my brothers and sisters not just my aunts and uncles. We always wonder why things happen the way they do. I know i always wondered why i couldnt have a "normal family" with a mom and dad at home, but over the years the more i thought about a "normal family" i realized that i didnt want a normal family because by not being "normal" i was able to live with alot of my family that i normally would not have been able to do. I was able to grow up and have the love of sooo many different people. I had the honor of having not only one brother but three brothers and many sisters. I had two mothers, my amazing mother Kristi and my amazing grandmother Loyce. I also had a dad that i love more than anything, my grandfather Glenn, and now i have a wonderful step dad Cecil who has given me soo much. I am sooo blessed to have had an amazing "brother" like jimmy. He was always there for me when i needed him. Im sure i annoyed him like any little sister would do but it didnt matter when i needed something he dropped everything to help. As everyone knows i was very young when i had my first child. I was so scared but jimmy was there talking to me on the phone chearing my on, he knew that i could make it, for this reason i named my son Colton James. At the service on saturday I wanted so badly to stand up and say so many wonderful things about jimmy but i couldnt, no words could come out. The pain of losing him is almost unbearable, the only thing keeping me up is the knowledge that he is in no more pain. Jimmy is in a place we work our whole lives to get to. He was so special that God needed him now, he already earned his way to live with our heavenly father. I know jimmy wouldnt want us to be sad but its so hard not to be. I just want everyone to know that i love them so much. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family like i do!

1 comment:

GHB said...

I'm glad you could be our daughter for a little while. Your comments about Jimmy mean a lot to us.