Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BEING THANKFUL....

I know that Thanksgiving day has passed, but I was thinking and wanted to post a message to all of you about the things that I am thankful for....
I tend to get wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life and although I think of each of you everyday and pray for you just as often, I neglect to tell you how important you are to me.
I am thankful for my parents - mom, dad, I know that I don't say it near enough, but I am so lucky to be blessed with such great parents. I have, for the most part, had a wonderful life, and although I made some choices that lead me down the wrong road a time or two, it was the values the two of you instilled in me and the person you raised me to be that helped me get back to where I needed to be.
I am thankful for my sisters and brothers - I have so many wonderful memories of growning up, having fun and being there for each other. Of all the friends I have had in my life, you are the ones I want to turn to when I have a good day, bad day - or even just talk about the movie I saw last weekend! :) I am thankful for all of the special people you have brought into my life and although I don't see them much I truly believe I have the most awesome neices and nephews there are!!
I am thankful for my kids - Kasey & Chaz you are the light that has always kept me going even when my world was so dark it seemed hopeless. You are my heart and soul!
I am thankful for my grandkids - I honestly can't imagine life without them in it.
I am so thankful for my wonderful husband who believed in me when others wouldn't and built a life that we can be proud of with me and my children.

Cousins, aunts, uncles and friends - I love and am thankful for each and every one of you!

I look at the world today and the struggles that so many people have to endure and thank God that I am blessed with this wonderful life and family.

I wish you all a wonderful holiday season!
LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Loyce said...

We love you more than words can say.

Love, Mom and Dad

Yoli said...

That is so sweet!! Love you and yours too!!

heidib said...

I love you Kristi! xoxoxo Heidi

Buhrmi8 said...

I love you Krisit... Wish Julie really could come and pick you up on the way over!

GHB said...

Love you and proud of you.

The Ol Man