Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish Mom a Happy Birthday and share a few reasons why we love her so much!
She has always been a great example of service.

She plans so hard, so that we can have a good time while at her home, when she comes to visit, or for things like the family reunion.

She always supports and encourages us in the things we do.

She loves to spoil us, even when we don't need or deserve it!


She loves to treat us to dinner out!


She always has a hug to share.


She's there for us when we need her the most!


She is always there to lend a helping hand.
She's at the center of our family and in the center of our hearts!


Mom you are truly the greatest! We are so lucky to have you in our lives!
Happy Birthday!
We love you!!!

8 comments:

Michael Becerra said...

Happy Birthday, Aunt Loyce.
Love,
Michael

Yoli said...

That was such a sweet tribute. Loved the pictures! Aunt Loyce and Mom are a lot alike! We are blessed!

Julie said...

Yes, we are truly blessed to have two great women in our lives!

KristiLee said...

I love you mom! Thanks for always being there for me whether I deserved it or not....
Love you!!

Turner Girls said...

Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma hope you had a great day!! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving : )

We Love You!!

Loyce said...

How did I get such sweet children!

I love you all,
Mom

My Life Est. 1984 said...

I have to agree with this post where would we be without such a great person in our lives. Happy late birthday ( we were on vacation :) we love you and can't wait to see you on thanksgiving

Buhrmi8 said...

Happy Birthday mommy. I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!
xoxoxoxoxoo