Sunday, October 19, 2008

Long Over Due

Alright, so I took pictures of my NEW classroom a long time ago, and I was going to post. But I camera died, and I just never got around to posting. So, since everyone else is back on and posting again, I figure I should follow the crowd.







It is not the best, and some things have been changed since, but I figured my family should see where I am working and spending most of my time. The school is a little out of date, seeing as I share my classroom with two other teacher. Well, we all have our rooms in one big area. Its a little annoying, but so far so good. :)

3 comments:

Yoli said...

So glad to see your classroom! Wow, sharing a room with two teachers; that sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

Back on posting again!? I never stopped! It looks like a great place to teach kids. Do you have a window?

Yoli said...

I loved seeing your room! Good for you for being flexible working with two other classrooms! :)
Luv ya!