Friday, October 10, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so i have been looking for a job for about 5 months now, in the begining i was half hearted looking but the past 2 months i have been working my butt off trying to find a job, well i got the call today that I GOT A JOB!!! I will be working at a doctors office, and i will be triaging patients!! I am soo happy ( if you couldnt tell!!!LOL!) Its internal medicine and family practice they see about 50 patients a day, but whats great is that they are no longer on charts they only use computers so none of that nasty filing!
So when i find out my start date i will let you know and how my first day goes!
Love and miss you all!!!

5 comments:

Loyce said...

Congratulations!!!

Julie said...

Yippeee! It sounds like a great job. Let us know how it's going.

Megan Hall said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you. Keep us updated on how it goes!

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone, i am very excited and i will keep you all posted!
Love you all!!!

heidib said...

Congrats Kasey. That is awesome news for you and your family! I am really happy for you!