Thursday, September 25, 2008

This ones for you mom...

So, mom is a little bit upset that no one ever gets on and posts any more, which I am not that good at I will admit! I figured I would get online and post a little post saying...


I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!


Thanks for being the best mom ever. I really will post my room pictures and give you the Kimber/Vuyk blogs, but I have just been a little busy. I still love you more then anything though! Thanks for all that you do.


I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!


5 comments:

KristiLee said...

I love you too!
Can't wait for everyone to get together! Wish we were closer!
Love you mom!

Turner Girls said...

I love you too Mom : ) I hope that you are having a good day, it's friday hip hip hooray!!

Sherri

heidib said...

Love you too MOM! My phone is broke... a sippy cup of milk was mysteriously emptied in my purse a couple days ago. I will be able to get a new phone on October 3rd once I can renew my phone contract. I love you! xoxoxo Heidi

Tiffiny said...

Hi! I am a friend of Heidi's from Raintree apts in Provo years ago. If she is interested, would you please pass on my info to her so we can reconnect? Thanks! Tiffiny Nedry Erickson

Julie said...

Hey Mom! We love you and can't wait for our visit in a couple of weeks.