Friday, August 22, 2008

I LOVE being a grandma!

We had a great time a couple of weeks ago when Colton, Kylie and Madelynn we able to come and spend a few days with us - they are all growing up so fast - I wanted to share a few new pictures with all of you. It's hard to believe little Maddie will be one in a week! We rented a cabin at the lake to celebrate her birthday - so there will be many more pictures to come! ;-)

I love you all and hope all is well!

Kristi




Colton & Kylie had a blast driving all over town in the jeep! It was tough for me and Maddie to keep up.









We had a ton of fun at the park!



Madelynn just loves her papaw - she reached for him everytime he walked by - and always wanted to sit with him - He LOVED it!



Skye just loves life "on the farm" and has taken T-bone over as her own personal pet!










Blayne is doing great and growing like a weed - I swear he will be sitting up before we know it!














Kylie is still 100% princess and loves everything about being 16 - oh wait she's only 4 I keep forgetting!




Colton is becoming a little man - which is really difficult for me to deal with - he did say I can keep calling him my Poo Bear - just not in front of his friends!





There were a lot of times that we all got along great!!!

And then other times we didn't! ;-(
Well, I hope you enjoyed our pictures - I have to tell you I am the luckiest grandma in the world!!!!!

5 comments:

Loyce said...

I love Maddie's RED hair! Wish I lived close so I could watch everyone grow. Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Will look forward to the cabin and Maddie's birthday pictures.

Love Mom

Buhrmi8 said...

I wish we all lived closer. It looks like you guys always have so much fun together. I am jealous.
xoxoxoxox

Yoli said...

Kristi, it is hard thinking of you as "Grandma" but what a good grandma you are!! Those are such sweet memories for the kids!! Loved seeing the pics and hearing about everything!
Luv ya, Yolanda

Megan Hall said...

What cute kids! They have grown up so much since we saw them last. We miss you guys! Love ya!

heidib said...

Thanks for the updates and pictures. Kristi I got your message and will call you back tomorrow after work. Your grandkids are beautiful! You are a wonderful sister and grandma! I hope I can see you sometime soon. xoxoxo Heidi