Monday, August 25, 2008

San Diego!

I decided that I needed one last trip before my summer vacation came to an end so I decided to go down and visit my friend Adrianne and her family in San Diego. The number one thing on my agenda was THE BEACH! I love the beach, I could sit on the beach, or swim in the Ocean, or attempt to boogie board all day everyday and never get bored. I had a great time.   Here are a few of the Highlights.  

Hannah and I doing a little "spelunking" on the beach.  

In LaJolla
Grant was always an eager eater.  No time for aim, just give him food and he's a happy camper.  The orange face really brings out the blue in his eyes.  
My First ever "FISH" Taco at Adrianne and Stuarts favorite Mexican Restaurant in LaJolla
Hannah has an amazing ability to get sand to stick to her.  Within 5 minutes of being at the beach she was always covered from head to toe with sand.  I don't think Adrianne is very appreciative of Hannah's superpower but it really is incredible  I've never seen so much sand stick to one person!


A big thanks to Adrianne and her kids for entertaining me, and a shout out to Stuart who allowed me to keep his family company while he was out of town for a few days.  And now for me, it is back to Rainy Seattle and the beginning of a new school year.  :)


3 comments:

adrianne said...

We finally made the blog! Hannah just saw the pictures and she said, "I like that cave Mommy, it's really cute!"

Thanks for coming and playing with us for a few days. You were a huge help while Stu was gone too! Come visit us again before we move some place way ugly.

Julie said...

Sounds fun. I love San Diego.

Valarie said...

Looks like fun! How great to spend time on the beach...I'm jealous!