Sunday, July 20, 2008

Whistler

Rob and I decided to go Mountain Biking last week. It was great trip and we had a ton of fun. We saw about 8 bears while we were there. They are everywhere up there. Some of them are even brave enough to walk on the Mountain Biking Trails. It was the first time I've had my newly painted bike up in Canada. It performed wonderfully! Here are some pics of the trip.







This was the first bear we saw. First lift ride up the mountain and there he was to great us.
This was the 3rd Bear we saw. Can you see it in the back ground?

We had a wonderful day and got several hours of mountain biking in. But unfortunately it ended with a hard crash. Rob crashed into a tree going about 30 mph on his bike and ended up with a bruised butt, back, shoulder, and two sprained wrists and about $200 worth of damage on his bike. He is healing nicely though and we plan to head up to the Whistler Bike Park again in a couple of weeks! Anyone is welcome to come up and join us!

4 comments:

Buhrmi8 said...

You guys are always doing something aren't you?!?! Did Rob finally go to the doctor?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Misty. You are always doing fun stuff! I hope Rob is ok.

Yoli said...

Wow - all those bears! You are brave! I'd be shaking on my bike! Sorry about Rob's crash. Hope he's okay.

Julie said...

I guess I should have read this one first. Hope Rob is healing quickly. I'm with Yolanda on the bear thing! I'd be shaking too!!