Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My New Home AND Keaton Visits Idaho

So I know I am a little behind schedule, but I have been pretty busy. Anyway, as you know, Keaton came to stay in Idaho for a couple of weeks and we had a lot of adventures. We rented a bike trailer from BYU-Idaho and she loved going on bike rides. It was so cute when Keaton and Luke were in the trailor together.










Then Heidi came up for the fourth of July and we went to Yellowstone National Park We had a picnic and saw some animals. But then my camerea died and I wasn't able to get our adventures at Old Faithful. But most of you have seen it and you get the idea.










And finally I moved into my very own apartment. It took me a couple of days and many people to get it all finished but here it is...




It might not be the best interior decorating job out there, but it's my cozy little home. Feel free to stop by any time.

9 comments:

Loyce said...

Your apartment is beautiful!!!
Miss you & love you,
MOM

Cindi B. said...

You are so grown up! Good job. It looks so cute. Can't wait to see it in person. Hopefully that will be sooner than later.

KristiLee said...

I love it - can't wait to come and visit!
Love you!

heidib said...

Misty I love your apartment. You did a great job decorating. I love all of it. Congratulations on your new job and new place. Your hard work in school has paid off. Have fun in Europe. Love, Heidi

Kasey said...

I love your new apartment it looks great! Good Job! Love you!

Yoli said...

Misty! Your apartment is great! There is nothing like your first apartment! :) Your visit with Keaton looked so fun! We love Yellowstone! Hope we can go there someday and see you all!

Love everyone, Yolanda

Julie said...

So cute! That Eiffel Tower looks perfect. Okay so how do you put the pics in groups like that?

Buhrmi8 said...

Thank you all... I am really excited. Julie, what do you mean, in groups like what?

Yoli said...

Misty, I remember meeting you - 14 years ago!!! You were just a kid. I do remember your mom (my aunt Loyce) being pregnant with you. Oh, I wanted you as my baby sister!! :) It is great to be able to connect through the internet. I have memories of your family that I treasure. Hope to keep making more. Cuz, Yolanda :)