Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Buy Me Some Peanuts and Cracker Jacks...

Rob and I joined some friends at Safeco Field to watch the Mariners take on the White Sox.  Doesn't he look excited.  (The look on is face can be attributed to the fact that, he hates baseball, the Mariners, lost, he hates getting his picture taken, and/or he ate too many garlic fries)
This is a picture of my friend Esther and I with Safeco field in the background.  Even if the Marniers don't have the greatest record, they do have one of the greatest stadiums.  There isn't a bad seat in the house, and the food is the best!  If you come to visit me this summer, I'll take you to a game!  :0)


1 comment:

Julie said...

We are there. Maybe the kids and I will come without Rod and Wes since they will both be working. Talk to ya soon!